UGANDA, Kampala | Real Muloodi News | NTV’s own Property Show is part of this year’s 11th UK-Ugandan Trade and Investment Convention. The virtual event will feature a fantastic line up of distinguished experts in Uganda’s real estate industry, giving their insights into the real estate sector post COVID-19.
The event will take place via a Zoom livestream on Saturday 11th September, at 15:00 (UK) | 17:00 (UG) and registration is completely free. Resgister Here.
Edwin Musiime, host of The Property Show and CEO of Crest Group, will moderate the discussion.
The event will kick off with presenter Judy Rugasira Kyanda, Managing Director, Knight Frank Uganda. She will give an an overview and outlook of the real estate industry in Uganda, touching on office, retail, residential, hotel, healthcare and agricultural real estate.
Panellists will then respond to Judy’s presentation, touching on:
- How does the above outlook resonate with you?
- Real estate investment opportunities post-pandemic: where and how do the Ugandans in the diaspora tap in?
The Esteemed Panellists Include:
- Rajiv Ruparelia, Managing Director, Ruparelia Group
- Michael K. Mugabi, Managing Director – Housing Finance Bank
- Anthony Kituuka, Executive Director, Equity Bank Uganda LTD
Following will be a practitioners’ session, an interactive session that will feature some of Uganda’s most prominent real estate entrepreneurs, sharing about what inspired them to start, what challenges they have had to overcome, future plans and key messages for Ugandans in the diaspora.
Ugandans in the diaspora will then have an opportunity to ask questions and/or make comments.
Practitioners’ Session Panellists:
- Pamela Nakityo, Head – Alternative Deposits, Airtel Uganda
- Mdm. Windy Shen, Country Manager – Guoji Group Company (U) Ltd
- Clive Keffold, Managing Director – Jakana Heights
- Yasin Bakaluba Sekimwanyi, CEO – Bakaluba Property services
- Qusai Haidry, Fakhruddin Properties
- Abbas Rasheed, General Manager, Universal Properties
- Mufaddal Quresh Shehabi, Director, HK Properties
This is a must see event for any Ugandans wanting to invest in the real estate sector post COVID-19, either in the Diaspora or at home. Don’t miss it, register for free today.
READ MORE LIKE THIS: