UGANDA, Kampala | Real Muloodi News | The Real Estate Institute of East Africa (REIEA) is hosting a seminar on the 24th of November 2021, under the topic: “Developing a Sustainable Real Estate Market in Uganda”.
The seminar will feature the bigwigs in the real estate industry, who are not letting this sector rest until there is a positive, significant change. The seminar’s host is Arinaitwe Nicholas, MSc Real Estate, Executive Director of the Real Estate Institute of East Africa (REIEA), with the Managing Director of Broll Uganda Moses Lutalo as the Moderator.
The event will be virtual, streaming live on Zoom from 9:00am to 12:00pm and you can join for free online using this Meeting ID: 87879243843 and Passcode: 610043. Register in advance to attend the seminar.
This highly interactive event is designed to draw out solutions to the challenges facing the Real Estate industry in Uganda.
The topics for discussion during the seminar include:
- The key principles and indicators to be considered by the relevant authorities.
- Establishment of the financial market backed by real estate as collateral.
- Leap frogging a sustainable and efficient real estate market in Uganda.
The keynote presenters will be:
- Spencer Oyes Sabiiti, Chief Executive of Stanbic Properties, LTD
- Michael Mugabi, Managing Director of Housing Finance Bank
- Henry Harrison Irumba, Assistant Commissioner, Policy Analyst of Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development (MLHUD)
The discussants will be:
- Rachael Mirembe Arinaitwe, PHD Real Estate Lecturer at Makerere University Business School (MUBS) and Real Estate Consultant
- Dr. Anatori Kamugisha, Managing Director of Akright LTD
- Sabiiti Shem Bageine, MRICIS, Managing Director of Bageine Company LTD
About Real Estate Institute of East Africa (REIEA)
If you have real estate related news that you would like featured on Real Muloodi News Network, reach out to us via email at [email protected]
READ MORE LIKE THIS: